At Sirona Technologies, we are developing direct air capture (DAC) technology to remove CO2 from the air and combat climate change. As a young startup in the R&D phase, we are scaling up our lab prototype into larger and larger machines.
We are seeking an exceptional and mission-driven business professional to join our team as a Founder's associate to support the management team across many topics. As a member of the core team, you will be expected to rapidly take ownership and grow your responsibilities in order to help fulfill our ambitious goals, and to make yourself critical in just a few months. As you book significant contributions to our overall success today, you will build your track record to be part of tomorrow's executive leadership.
As a Founder’s Associate, you will work side by side with management, focusing on the following:
- Developing and implementing the company's business development strategy, which includes proactively developing revenue-generating opportunities and engaging potential partners across the value chain.
- Developing and managing budgets, forecasts, and financial models in a fast-paced environment.
- Preparing documentation and generating insightful analysis to support our fundraising efforts, such as developing the storyline of the pitch deck, building up compelling evidence backing our growth assumptions, and developing the business plan.
- Proactively supporting the development of the company's internal operations, including financial planning and analysis and HR processes.
- Enabling collaboration, and operation optimization between teams with different expertise, in an international environment.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has some of these traits:
- Eagerness to work in a multidisciplinary environment, with the ability to move quickly from one topic to another
- Ability to work independently in a diverse team, taking ownership of assigned topics and proactively suggesting solutions when facing a challenge
- Curiosity and drive to solve complex problems
- Strong interest in carbon removal (CDR), DAC technologies, or climate change mitigation
- Results-driven approach to work with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bias for action, preferring to do and learn rather than conceptualize the theory
- 0-5 years of proven experience in a fast-paced and hands-on environment, for example (but not limited to) startup, management consulting, investment, project management, business development
- A degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Science, or other relevant fields
- Fluent in English and able to work with standard tools for spreadsheets, slide decks, etc
If you're interested in contributing to the fight against climate change and are looking for a fast-paced organization where you will be able to have a out-sized impact, we'd love to hear from you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief description of the work you’ve done that you are the most proud of.
Everybody on the team is expected to work from our offices in Brussels, Belgium